- Is your critic preventing you from showing up and being the best you can be?
- Are you frustrated because you know you are capable of so much more?
- Are you fed up of the same old pattern and ready to do whatever it takes to change it?
From Frustrated to Fascinated
In just 21 days you can expect to:
- Tune into and value your strengths and how you add value
- Understand why your strengths can be a weakness to your critic
- Learn how to manage your critic without the drama
- Find your own pathway to wealth and happiness
- Gain clarity of what you want & the confidence to ask for it
- Know why your existing peer support network hasn’t worked
- Know who you need to support you and how to identify them
- Understand your emotional triggers and what you can do about it.
- Easy to understand models that make sense of how you feel and the response you get
- Practical daily tasks to set you up for success
- Peer support that will celebrate every change with you – no matter how big or small
21 Days to Manage your Critic is an on line library that includes:
- 3 x 1 hour webinars which we recommend you watch a week apart. They are all recorded for your convenience so you can start anytime.
- A private Facebook group with encouragement, tasks and peer support.
- 21 emails that you can access as and when you want. – we recommend one per day for 21 days
In addition, as a thank you for booking, you will receive:
A personal email with a link to gain access to your own Wealth Dynamics Report (value £75)
This is why I’d like you to join us.
If your internal critic says you are not good enough, or you don’t know enough, or that you don’t have anything new to share then I want you to know that your critic is wrong. If you are constantly torn between the needs of others and your own needs it is important to understand how to get your needs met. Others are depending on you. You matter and your story matters and you are of value. You have your own unique way of expressing yourself and your audience is waiting for you.
Conversation that have consistently gone wrong will make sense. And you will be resourced to try again and with each iteration improve the way you communicate what you want.
Whether you decide to write a book, speak on a stage or simply speak up at networking your critic and lack of understanding how to manage it can hold back.
It all comes down to 3 things:
- Do you have clarity of what you want?
- Do you have confidence to be different and for others to not agree?
- Do you have the right support to manage change?
If you want to do more of what you love and ditch the critic that says you can’t then
Your opinion and your journey are of interest, and I want to help you be heard, understood and valued.
If you worry about putting yourself out there, sharing your message in a bigger way, then your business may be held back from reaching its full potential. Your personal relationships can also be impacted if you are not happy at work or you don’t know your true value.
Don’t keep quiet any longer. Learn to manage your critic now.
What our clients have said
Happiness coach, workshop leader, and inspirational speaker
“The first webinar was really great, so many new things that I had not come across before. Already while listening, I was beginning to accept myself, and can see how one can build really good relationships by using these tools. I think also when we stop judging ourselves and others, it leads to spiritual, peaceful living. Thank you for this gift.”
The Social Manager at Platform Social, Helping Small Businesses get the most from Social Media.
“Before I learned how to manage my critic I was stuck in procrastination. I had three potential business paths to investigate for my future and I couldn’t start working on any of them in any depth as I was stuck in the thinking that I had to choose one.
Every time I looked at developing one of the ideas I had, I met with hundreds of reasons why it wouldn’t work, rather than reasons why it could.
My head was full of murky negativity and frustration.
Since working with Sheryl I have learned how to manage the critic in my head. I have come out of the negativity and into a sparkling new world of positivity and it feels great.
I have found my inner confidence and self-belief, which was always there but suppressed underneath all the criticism.
I have pushed forward with all three ideas and one business has emerged the clear winner. I am now focused, energised, more confident and loving working on my new business.
I have had criticism from others along the way and I have been able to deal with it with a different mind-set.
I now take the comments I know are useful and I am comfortable to leave the rest.
Plus my communication skills have also really improved. I am now able to speak with my family with much more clarity, confidence and a sense of calm. All this in 30 days! I love the way Sheryl works and have no problem endorsing this 21 day programme. I can truly say the time and money I have invested have been worthwhile. I’d like to say a huge thank you to Sheryl.”
Gain clarity of what you want and the confidence to ask for it in just 21 days.
This programme is for you if you are ready to break free and step up and be counted as someone that matters.
This is for you if you are ready to commit to the webinars and proactively participate in a private Facebook group to make the most of the 21 days programme.
I look forward to supporting you.